Monday, September 07, 2009

Crazy employee and customer relations

So, a couple of days ago, I was at Wendy's eating a sour cream and chive potato when the lady cleaning tables walked up to me and said "My fiance couldn't recognize my voice on the phone". I didn't know what to say so I just turned to her and smiled saying "oh...that's great". She responded with "he said I'm becoming a big girl now. hahahahahahahaha."

It was after this that I thought about what I'd have done if I was in her situation. If my job was to clean tables all day long, I'd totally switch things up and say stuff to people like that just to keep myself from screaming out of boredom.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Amazing Spider-Fan said...

If you write any kind of letter to Wendy's headquarters (complaint or complimentary) they'll respond and give you a free combo meal card. I know this from experience.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home