Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I have Mono

So my life has sucked a lot lately. I've been really tired and getting behind in school. So I went to the doctor last week where they did some blood tests. On Monday, they called me around 4:30 and left a message that said "call us back. So I call back at 5:00 and they're are closed. I didn't worry much about it and even went to a tumbling gym which was pretty awesome that night. Afterwards I went to a friends house and watched the Bourne Ultimatum and Arrested Development episodes until 3 am. I wake up the next morning and feel awful. I call the doctors office back and they inform me that I have Mono. That therefore means that I made myself much worse of by going to the gym and staying up that late. In fact it could have been life threatening because the spleen can rupture when you have mono and are too physically active. So I'm not sure what to do with my life right now. I'm way behind in school and need to take time off to rest and get better so that I can be over Mono before I leave for Jordan in April.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home