Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bruce's miraculous recovery from Mono

So I have finally overcome my illness which has made me forget about posting anything on here for awhile. I started going to school again a few weeks ago and eventually got back into the swing of things to suddenly realize that I was almost done with the semester and that my trip to Jordan is about to commence. So it's time to start up the Bruce in Jordan blog again. You should go over to bruce-in-jordan.blogspot.com to: a) read about his last trip to Jordan in 2006, and b) read up on his forthcoming journey. I say that because I don't have much else to say.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Amanda Stewart said...

SWEET

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home