Sunday, January 20, 2008

I hate Park City

So I went up to Park City, Utah yesterday. As you may know, Park City is the sight of the Sundance Film Festival which is currently being held. I was expecting to have a really good time up there with that whole atmosphere. Well, it was the most traumatic experience I've had in a long time. There were thousands of angry and annoying people there. Even today, the next day, my nerves are still on edge. It turns out that if you don't have "festival credentials", there isn't much to do besides see films. I walked into this place that I though was some kind of demonstration for Microsoft, I was turned away at the door. In fact there were three different kinds of people up there. The first kind were the important people who had "festival credentials". The second kind were the people who were there just to see celebrates. There was one place where a whole crowd of people were gathered around a door. Apparently U2 was eating dinner inside before they went to the premiere of a film about them. The third kind were the people who were the people from PETA to protest against fur coats. What a day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Travis said...

Yes! Park City is the most awful town in the western unites states!

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! Park City is the most awful town in the western united states.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home