Thursday, January 10, 2008

Ten Things I am ashamed of

1. Telling a girl that I was gay so she would leave me alone.

2. Telling my 3rd grade teacher that the Bulgarian Kid said something offensive in order to cover for myself.

3. Quoting Wikipedia in a research paper.

4. Wanting George W. Bush to win the 2000 election.

5. Wearing girl pants in 10th grade.

6. Being too young to see Sigur Ros when they came to Salt Lake City two years ago.

7. Leaving a girl on a date so that I could go bowling with my friends.

8. Not buying a book that I really wanted at progressive discount book sale because I though no one else would want it and it would be really cheap by the last day.

9. Not liking Citizen Kane.

10. Not paying anything for the new Radiohead album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home