Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Joke 1

I laughed so much at this when I first heard it...but now I don't know why I thought it was so funny:


So the presidents of the United States, France, and Egypt are taking an around the world plane ride.

When the plane is over the United States, George W. Bush puts his hand out the window and says, "Yes, this is America. I Know because I can touch the top of the Empire State Building".

When the plane is over France, Nicolas Sarkozy puts his hand out the window and says, "Yes, this is France. I know because I can touch the top of the Eiffel Tower".

When the plane is over Egypt, Mohammed Mubarak puts his hand out the window and says, "Yes, this is Egypt."

"How can you tell?" both Bush and Sarkozy ask.

Mubarak responds, "I know because somebody stole my watch".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home