Monday, January 07, 2008

Politics 1

I was watching one of the presidential debates last night on CNN. I have decided that running for president must split your soul in half. Mitt Romney and Huckabee were seated right next to each other, and they couldn't go even a minute without verbally attacking each other. I thought it was going to turn into a fist fight. The problem is that these people were probably at one time all friendly with each other, but now that thy are opponents, they therefore need to bash each other in order to come out on top. I hope I never convince myself to go into politics.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brittany said...

Bruce, I like that you blog.
Anyway, the debate...holy cow. What ever happened to civil disagreement? I guess it doesn't really exist in politics.
As much as I didn't like how argumentative the Republican debate was I also not impressed by the Democrats generic "agreements". It felt like a waste of time.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Trevor Christensen said...

I honestly think it's nigh impossible to be president and not go to hell.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Trevor Christensen said...

Also your profile picture doesn't show up (on my comp at least). And you should edit your links and stuff like that if your going to be posting every day. (Because of the relative influx of traffic you'll eventually get)

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home