Saturday, January 06, 2007

The Red Cross Dilema

About two months ago, this lady from the red cross called and asked for my mom. Upon telling her that she wasn't available, I found myself being told that I was suppossed to do something pertaining to the red cross. I didn't hang up on her because she was really nice. I said good-bye and never thought about it again until yesterday when I recieved a package from the red cross addressed to " Mrs. Bruce Call". It turns out that I'm responisble for the neighborhood red cross fund rasier. I got this big package with envelopes and addresses of people in my neighborhood who I am supposed to pump for money. Oh, plus I'm suppossed to raise at least $50. I'm probably not going to do anything about and just continue living my life until there's an inquiry from the Red Cross about where their money is. Oh Well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home